The Silent Witness: Part 2 of 3 (Casey Watson). - Скачать | Читать книгу онлайн > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

다온길펜션

다온길펜션의이야기페이지입니다.

유익한정보를 보고가세요

The Silent Witness: Part 2 of 3 (Casey Watson). - Скачать | Читать к…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sherlene 작성일23-11-18 02:16

본문

Представляем для скачивания и чтения книгу The Silent Witness: Part 2 of 3 от известного автора Casey Watson.

Произведение -го года.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

‘I’m so sorry, Casey,’ my link worker John said, sounding weary. ‘I know this is probably the worst time I could ring you, but we desperately need someone to take a child tonight.’It’s the night before Christmas when Casey and Mike get the call. A twelve year old girl, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her father is on a ventilator, fighting for his life, while her mother is currently on remand in prison. Despite claiming she attacked him in self-defence, she’s been charged with his attempted murder.The girl is called Bella, and she’s refusing to say anything. The trouble is that she is also the only witness…

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

39800609.jpg

Should you liked this article along with you want to obtain guidance concerning wmlogs generously go to the web-site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

다온길 대표 : 장유정 사업자등록번호 : 372-34-00157 주소 : 충청북도 괴산군 칠성면 쌍곡로4길 40, 1층 연락처 : 010-5378-5149 오시는길
Copyright ⓒ 다온길. All rights reserved. GMS 바로가기